What YOU need to do-
- Keep doing all the basics – wear a mask, wash your hands, do not touch your face, and social distance.
- DO NOT be here if you are feeling sick or may have been exposed and are waiting on test results.
- You must wear your mask at all times when not seated at your table – Consider wearing your mask when interacting with the staff, it’s respectful. They have been on the front lines of service for many months!
- Consider signing up for Colorado’s exposure notifications contact tracing ap. It will really help if you come in contact with anyone infected.
What WE are doing –
- We will continue to go over and beyond protocols to keep our staff and you safe.
- We wear mask at all times with you and each other.
- We have health screening every shift for every employee.
- We continue to frequently and thoroughly clean all touched spaces including your table and seating.
- We provide table spacing and monitor the count for current capacity restrictions.
- We provide contactless payment option.
- Most important, Thank You for your support and understanding as we navigate the many changing rules and policies. We are doing our very best!
Let’s not judge each other and let’s lead with KINDNESS…it’s the best!